Planning to Implement/ Upgrade your Accounting system but worried about the costing??
No need to worry now! The 2020 Budget announced that in order to encourage the private sector to join the ranks of digital Malaysia, the government will provide a 50% matching grant of RM500 million over the next 5 years, allowing the first 100,000 SMEs to apply and receive a maximum of RM5,000 to purchase the services. This include enterprise software and electronic payroll systems to enhance the company’s operating systems.
This means that if your company buys QNE Accounting Software worth RM5,000, through this award, you only need to pay half price-RM2,500 to have a set of powerful accounting software.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Hurry and Sign Up NOW!!
THE ONLY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
that allows you to access via
1. GRANT DETAILS
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount.
- Digitalize your company operation in the below areas :-
1️⃣ Digital Marketing
2️⃣ HR Payroll System / CRM
3️⃣ ERP / Accounting & Tax
2. SME ELIGIBILITY
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian invidually;
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME;
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year; and
- For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 for the first year; and
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
Years of Operation Min. Annual Sales Turnover 1 Year RM 100,000 More than 1 Year RM 50,000 for two (2) preceding consecutive years.
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
4. STEPS TO APPLY
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panel of Service Providers to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) or SME Bank branch.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidized amount granted from the Initiative and to provide proof of payment to any of the bank’s branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000.00 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.
Join the Thousands of Malaysian Companies Using QNE Accounting Software to Transform Their Businesses!
QNE Accounting Software Features
Generation of Invoices, Receipts & Vouchers
Track Sales, Purchases, Stock & Inventory
Date Sensitive Real-Time Reporting
Multi-Format Export Options (Excel & PDF)
Cloud Hosting on Microsoft Azure Server
Online Software Updates & Backups
E-Commerce & Online Payment Friendly